Chesapeake Crab and Beer Festival
11:00 am to 9:00 pm
Join us for the 3rd annual Maryland Tradition! The Festival is an All-You-Care-To-Taste extravaganza complete with more than 40,000 crabs, lots of beer, arts & crafts, live music, family fun and so much more!
- ALL YOU CARE TO TASTE More than 50 beers and wines and a few spirits. All of your favorite craft beers and perfectly paired wines will be served to highlight the great summer afternoon. A listing of all those brands will be posted on the menu page approximately two weeks in advance.
- ALL YOU CARE TO TASTE CRABS. Enjoy all the crabs you can handle during the four hours your are here. Our crabs vary in size from medium to extra-large and will be offered at six crabs at a time, per person.
- REDUCED ATTENDANCE. We’ve reduced the attendance from last year by 20% to better serve everyone at the show. In addition, we’ve split the event into two sessions, further reducing the number of people on-site at one time – so the event will seem less crowded by 40% at any given time.
- TWO SESSIONS. We have broken the show into two four-hour sessions in order to better accommodate everyone.
- MORE CRAB STATIONS. Last year, you showed us that we need MORE distribution points for crabs, so in addition to reducing the crowd size we are increasing our distribution so that we can handle your orders FASTER. PLEASE NOTE: Crabs will be offered six at a time.
- NEW BIGGER BEER MUGS. We’ve switched our beers from our 5-ounce tasting pilsner to the 14-ounce mug so you can sit and enjoy the day.
- OTHER GREAT FOOD. There is Great Crabs and MORE CRABS and MORE CRABS and even MORE CRABS – but there will be other great food options as well, including summer favorites such as hot dogs, hamburgers, sausages, pit beef, barbecue and many others options available for purchase. There are no vegetarian options available. Except for the crab menu items, other food is a la carte.
- LIVE MUSIC on The Main Stage! Enjoy the sounds of local and regional favorite bands as they rock the waterfront.
- SPECIAL KIDS AREA AND FAMILY FUN ZONE. Come and enjoy the moon bounces, activity centers and other great options so that the little ones can come out and enjoy, too.
- THOUSANDS OF TABLES AND CHAIRS AND HUGE TENTS for crackin” to your heart’s content undercover with the beautiful summer breezes from the water. We’ve even ordered enough crab paper to stretch all the way across the Potomac and back.
- ALL SHOW FEATURES are under cover – so rain or shine, you should be fine.
For more information visit www.mdcrabfest.com